Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Brand Expression is a small but mighty team that brings a balanced practice of design and strategy to Adobe Studio. We craft identities for our products and programs collaborating on a global scale with a diverse set of artists. We build and maintain the corporate brand, and design and shape partnership marketing, campaigns, and installations. We help to communicate and celebrate Adobe as a company that believes in creativity for all and the power of digital experiences to inspire change. We do this on an international scale with our work being the initial connection point with our community. We are meticulous problem solvers, who love working fearlessly, encouraging critique, and discovering new territories. We partner closely with the rest of Adobe Studio, Brand Design, and Brand Strategy teams, and we're looking for a design intern who is eager to go on a journey with us to make big, adventurous, and exciting work.
What you’ll do
- Employ type, photography, illustrations, and motion in astonishing ways to elevate the brand
- Follow creative through from conception through implementation.
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
What you need to succeed
- A portfolio with an exceptional visual aesthetic that shows critical thinking and an inquisitive design process
- A willingness to challenge yourself, learn and share knowledge
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Additional talent with Adobe XD, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, and After Effects are a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A passion for good storytelling, and an ability to clearly articulate a multi-level problem space and strategy behind design decisions