Combine your organizational and creative skills to manage, coordinate, edit, and even develop engaging and personalized content designed to improve the lives of people with chronic health conditions. Livongo is seeking a savvy and skillful Associate Content Producer to support our extensive member-facing content library during a time of exponential growth and dynamic innovation.
In your role as Associate Content Manager for the Content Team, you’ll partner with teams across the company, including Clinical, Coaching, Product, Member Support, Member Marketing, Engineering, and Regulatory to ensure our content library is organized, up-to-date, and appropriately accessible to internal and external stakeholders. You also have the opportunity to partner with the Content, Clinical, and Marketing teams to write and develop content to be released in email campaigns, newsletters, SMS, or via our member portal. Any of your written and organizational work will directly support our ongoing initiatives to maintain a wide selection of relevant, evidence-based content that supports real people who are striving to live happier, healthier lives.
This role will report directly to the Senior Content Producer under our Clinical team.
Bring your detail-oriented nature and stretch your writing skills as you help manage a broad portfolio of work.
If you’re ready to help us lead our members on an inspiring and personalized journey to better health, we’d love to meet you!
- Write and edit long- and short-form health materials, including curriculum and articles covering nutrition, activity, stress, sleep, and condition management
- Coordinate internal approvals for newly created assets with our Clinical and Regulatory departments
- Work within the company’s content management system to keep content organized, updated, and appropriately tagged
- Help scale this content management system on our rapid growth trajectory
- Track and document content usage for the Content team to keep a record of when and how specific assets have been distributed to our members
- Generate informative, engaging, and persuasive health content geared toward building the Livongo brand, product usage, member engagement, and positive clinical results
- Contribute to and execute on the content roadmap for all current and future products
- Help bring our brand voice to life across our member experience and health education efforts through hands-on writing, editing, and messaging
- Contribute to a wide variety of communications, ranging from short behavior-shaping messages to detailed interactive curriculum on healthy eating, exercise, and condition management
- Effectively work within the creative process to meet deadlines
- Follow the company style guide to ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- When applying, please include a link to your content portfolio if you have one.
- 1-3 years of experience creating content in healthcare, tech, or related industry
- Exceptional writing and editing skill capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience and a passion for writing content related to health and wellness
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional team members
- Strong content judgment, editorial and technical skills, and an intuition for good design
- The drive to meet deadlines and deliver exceptional results
- Passion for the digital health industry and familiarity with companies and innovators in this space
- Passion for making a positive impact in people’s lives
- The versatility to generate creative, business, and technical content that may be comprehensive and detailed, or concise and captivating, based on various project needs
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A proactive work ethic, exceptional people skills, and a positive outlook
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- A self-motivated attitude and the proven ability to remain productive while working remotely with a virtual team
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment, with the flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Library Science, or a health-related degree from an accredited four-year university
- When applying, please include a link to your content portfolio if you have one
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.