Twitch is the world's biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It's where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
About the Role:
The Associate Creative Director, Brand Design is an important element of the Twitch brand creative team.
You'll work with a team of creative directors, art directors, copywriters, UI/UX designers, program managers, and content producers to create thoughtful work by coming up with design systems and launch ideas that benefit the end customer while pushing the creative envelope.
You will be responsible for developing the vision for how the brand comes to life through design, across marketing, campaigns, experiential, live events and owned and programmed content. Your work will amplify our narrative, inspire our community while promoting our platform and products.
You will report directly to the Head of Global Brand Design while working closely with the Creative team, marketing, community, and partnerships teams to evolve the Twitch brand and deliver compelling assets.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA, or remotely across the US.
• Help lead the evolution of our vibrant brand.
• Design work that strongly communicates brand narrative, goals and concepts.
• Crack a brief wide open with an inspired, on-strategy big idea, but you're also a talented designer that dives deep into the craft.
• Propose concepts with rough sketches, storyboards, or mood-boards.
• Contribute to the creative direction of our brand design projects, campaigns, new product launches, and other planned marketing programs.
• Be solutions-oriented and collaborative, taking ownership of design projects, working with partners, and inspiring other creatives on your team to deliver original, high-quality work.
• Work with internal and external clients while managing complex projects.
• 7+ years design/art/creative direction experience.
• Exceptional design, conceptual, and critical thinking skills.
• Demonstration of thoughtful work that breaks-through and permeates culture.
• Modern and expressive portfolio with a deep understanding of, and experience in branding, graphic design, layout, color theory and strong typography.
• Excellent skills with design software, including the Adobe Creative Cloud suite and Figma.
• Excels in a team environment, ability to build and maintain positive relationships through strong collaboration efforts.
• Design/Agency/Advertising or Studio background
• General Video Games Knowledge
• Knowledge of Twitch
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
• Maternity & Parental Leave
• Flexible PTO
• Amazon Employee Discount
• Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington and New Jersey is $149,220 - $182,380 yr and in New York City is $164,520 - $201,080 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.