To provide UX Design for Solar Digital products and services. The position provides opportunities to apply and expand your user-centric design, research, collaboration and analytics skills as part of the digital design team with support and guidance from more senior team members.
The Associate UX Designer is a proactive self-starter who is keen on user-centric design, has good analytical abilities and, more importantly, loves to create alongside other people who are passionate about what they do. The Associate UX designer knows the power of compelling experiences and uses it to enhance the product they are working on, and since the web space is dynamic they contribute to the creation of solutions that are responsive to change in the future. More than contributing to creating of solutions, the Associate UX Designer is a true advocate for the user. Their skills contribute to architecting products that deliver value across various platforms.
At Solar Turbines, the Associate UX Designer is a high-performing and enthusiastic individual who is an integral part of our fast-growing digital team. The Associate UX Designer contributes by making use of their knowledge to create satisfying and compelling user experiences drawing from user research and workflow analysis. As a valuable member of the UX team, the Associate UX Designer is knowledgeable in most aspects of information architecture, content, controls, user research, and strives to maintain the highest level of quality throughout the assignments.
Responsibilities include one or more of the following:
- Work under the supervision of our UX Designers, UI Designers, Front-End Engineers, and Product Owners to ensure the solidity of product solutions and deliver top notch user experiences
- Contribute to brainstorming and concepting for exceptional user experiences
- Apply professional standards, establish procedures or processes when making decisions
- Apply broad knowledge of UX best practices to solve problems
- Express ideas or conveys concepts to the teams
- Ability to come up with a UX patterns that travel across all platforms
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in UX Design, HCI, Human Factors or related areas of study; or work experience of 1 - 2 years in a UX design-related position
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- A desire for continuously learning and evolving
Top candidates will also have:
- Work experience in the UX field
- UX portfolio
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O.