Creative Experiences (Creative X) is a global, integrated creative agency that drives the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. We develop all consumer brand content and experiences for Meta, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp.
Our vision is fearless creativity that redefines social. With some of the industry’s best talent on our team, we create beautiful work that has a purpose. And with an audience of almost five billion across five of the world’s biggest brands, we create brave ideas that demonstrate the full creative potential of our platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences. We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community and career development.
We have developed best-in-class collaboration models with agencies and our cross-company creative network. While we lead our team to create innovative experiences across our own channels, we also guide our lead agencies in the creation of off-platform channels. This ensures a consistent and strong creative narrative for work that reaches an audience across the globe due to the scale of our apps.
We are looking for a Brand Designer with a background in developing holistic and timeless brand design systems. It is an exciting time to build for the Meta brand, and innovate along the company's vision for the metaverse. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in brand architecture, craft and design thinking, with a proven track record of working on integrated efforts. You must be comfortable working across many media touch points, creating rigorous design systems. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch.
Brand Designer, Creative X Responsibilities
- Bring strategic acumen for building timeless brands through brand architecture
- Create brand systems, behaviors and design solutions with a high level of craft
- Develop original breakthrough design thinking for a variety of marketing touch-points
- Work cross-functionally, balancing the needs of stakeholders and breaking down complex narratives into simple, compelling ideas
- Collaborate with creatives, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global audience
- Design conceptual brand expressions that communicate brand intention and value
- 4+ years of experience in designing for brands
- Portfolio featuring user-friendly product design, web design and branding work
- Experience across the full palette of design expression: traditional, digital (including products), experiential, and ideas that drive earned media
- Experience with self-initiated projects
- Communication skills
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Detailed-oriented with a thinker/maker mindset
- Experience working with in a branding agency or similar
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional partners
- Experience using data & metrics to measure success and inform future work
- Entrepreneurial spirit - proactive, ready to take on a challenge big or small
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $125,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)