Section4 is on a mission to deliver elite business education for all. Since early 2020, the best minds in business have taught over 10,000 students strategic frameworks that have upleveled their thinking and accelerated their career - all this without the friction of business school applications and at a fraction of the cost. If you’re interested in joining a fast-paced education startup making a meaningful impact in the world, join us at Section4.
We are looking for a creative and thoughtful individual to be our Sr / Brand Designer. You will be responsible for bringing our brand to life using your visual design skills to develop a steady stream of marketing assets. You are adept at designing for multiple formats - web, email, video and print.
This is a remote position based in the US.
What You Will Do
- Shape and elevate the visual design for our website, our email templates, our video assets, our ads and more
- Use visual design to express our company values and brand
- Work with our marketing and growth team to uplevel the thinking on briefs and then produce assets for campaigns and projects in-line with project objectives
- Take prosaic moments and turn them into something special with intentional design
Who You Are
- 5+ years of professional experience with an emphasis on design for marketing teams
- A self-starter, designer, conceptual problem solver, mentor, and communicator
- Scrappy. You can work with and actually enjoy the ambiguity of the startup environment
- Proficient across the creative spectrum, with an understanding of skill and execution requirements across visual design, art direction, and brand positioning
- A good communicator with the ability to clearly, optimally, and consistently articulate rationale for design decisions.
- Startup experience preferred
- Organized and proficient in Asana or Monday
Who we are:
At Section4, we believe that different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. A diverse and inclusive team creates a better product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage candidates of underrepresented backgrounds to apply.