Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We are looking for an Associate Visual Designer to join our marketing team at Stash. This position will report to our Design Director and will be responsible for a broad range of work including advertising in digital, print, video, and everything in between.
This hire will need to be ambitious and highly creative—someone self-motivated with a strong work ethic looking to tell engaging brand stories. We need someone who possesses excellent attention to detail, exceptional organizational and time-management skills, a high level of interpersonal collaboration, and the ability to take direction and critical feedback with humility.
To apply, please send us your resume, portfolio, and your top five influences.
What You'll Do:
- Design for advertising across digital, print, and outdoor
- Create imagery for in-app messages and editorial content
- Work with video team on graphics and end cards for video content
- Translate direction from creative briefs into engaging and effective design and visual concepts
- Maintain high standards of design and visual aesthetic while working within the Stash brand guidelines
- Learn and adhere to direct response best practices
- Coordinate with teams on A / B testing to consistently improve results against business KPIs
- Work directly with the acquisition marketing team to brainstorm and produce performance assets across digital platforms
- Work on multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Rapidly iterate on concepts and executions
- Fight for the user
- Explore the unknown
What We're Looking For:
- 1-3 years of experience at an agency, in-house, or start-up environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, or art direction
- Outstanding foundation in the craft of design
- Expertise in appropriate software (Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Sketch, etc.)
- A media-diverse portfolio
- Excellent eye for composition
- Capable illustration skills
- Ability to animate
- Be a keen observer
- Polished production capabilities
- Ability to breakdown a strategy into crisp executions
- Good in a collaborative environment
- Able to take feedback with humility
- A self-starter, proactive, punctual, dependable
- A fascination with innovation and technology
- Solid understanding of digital tools and trends
- Excited about what’s possible
- Motion Design / Animation
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to recruiting@Stash.com.
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.