Content designers at Facebook craft simple, straightforward and human experiences by leveraging our expertise in user experience design, design thinking, product strategy and writing. Come join our team to create and shape great, intuitive products and services used by billions of people around the world every day.
You’ll be expected to design and deliver product flows, new features, in-product messaging, content frameworks, navigation, product naming and more for all platforms, including mobile, desktop, AR/VR, hardware and voice. The Facebook Content Design team is one of the largest and most established in the world, and includes people at various stages in their careers.
Content Designer Responsibilities
- Design, write, edit, test and improve content that makes our products easier to use. This includes product flows, interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies and other content across Facebook products and experiences.
- Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products.
- Contribute to projects in ways that enhance the clarity and usability of product experiences.
- Identify problems you can help solve and deliver on them.
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch or other design tools.
- Collaborate daily with peers across disciplines, including engineering, design, research, marketing and data science.
- Partner with our internationalization and localization teams to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language.
- 1+ years’ experience writing and designing content for web or mobile.
- Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences.
- Familiar with content tooling and/or front-end programming.
- Proven systems thinking, with aptitude for learning our technical systems.
- UX writing and communication experience.
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart.
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.