Content designers at Meta craft simple, straightforward and human experiences by leveraging our expertise in user experience design, design thinking, product strategy and writing. Come join our team to create and shape great, intuitive products and services used by billions of people around the world every day.
You’ll be expected to design and deliver product flows, new features, in-product messaging, content frameworks, navigation, product naming and more for all platforms, including mobile, desktop, AR/VR, hardware and voice. The Meta Content Design team is one of the largest and most established in the world, and includes people at various stages in their careers.
Content Designer Responsibilities
- Design, write, edit, test and improve content that makes our products easier to use. This includes product flows, interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies and other content across Meta products and experiences.
- Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products.
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch or other design tools.
- Collaborate daily with peers in every discipline, including engineering, design, research, marketing and data science, to take products from conception to launch.
- Partner with our internationalization and localization teams to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and influence product decisions, team direction and strategy.
- Independently and proactively identify and work on projects that span multiple teams.
- Build internal community, provide mentorship and develop skills of other content designers.
- 12+ years’ experience writing and designing content for web or mobile product experiences.
- Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences.
- Familiar with content tooling and/or front-end programming.
- Proven systems thinking, with aptitude for learning our technical systems.
- Design thinking, UX writing and communication experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects with minimal direction and handling a large degree of ambiguity.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $166,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)