Content Designer Steyer Content
WritingRedmond, WA, US, Remote 2 months ago
Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing, video, code, and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan, create and optimize business content that works for today.
Steyer Content is seeking a remote content designer for a contract engagement with one of our tech clients, with experience crafting brilliantly clear UI text. In this role, you’ll design and write content for in-product and web experiences that help customers achieve great things.
If you’re the right person for this role, you see words as a powerful design material for connecting with people, combining impactful design with passion for the customer.
This is a full-time contract role that can be done remotely. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role. We offer a strong benefits package for full-time employees: http://steyer.net/benefits.
- Experience writing for product experience, instructional and storytelling purposes
- Track record of delivering creative projects under tight deadlines
- Foundational study in the Arts & Humanities, such as Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Communications, Philosophy, Psychology, Linguistics etc
- Natural and inquisitive passion for technology
- Familiarity with Microsoft products, tools and technologies
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.