Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you enjoy a good conversation? Are you passionate about explaining difficult concepts in simple language? If so, we have an awesome role for you! We're looking for a Content Designer to join our Trello Mobile team, with a focus on crafting great feature content for native mobile.
This role is for someone who thinks bigger than traditional UX or technical writing. You can shape the content journey from product into feature documentation. You can explain complex features within small amounts of product real estate and communicate value in a compelling, clear, and effective way. You consider information to be a powerful and essential element of experience design.
More about our team:
Content Designers at Atlassian look at the way we communicate with our customers as an end-to-end journey. We consider content to be a powerful and essential part of that journey.
Our content designers work collaboratively across Atlassian to champion our design language, tell consistent stories and craft great customer experiences.
Read more at Designing Atlassian.
Show us something:
Along with your resume, send or point us to examples or a portfolio of your work. Ideally, send us work that shows us your UX writing and documentation experience.
As a Content Designer on the Trello team, you will:
- Work closely with the product design, product management, support, and marketing teams to understand the purpose of features and how best to explain them to a range of audiences;
- Deliver effective, high-quality features for Trello through a fast-paced, agile, and product release cycle;
- Use and contribute to the Trello and Atlassian voice & tone, brand, and design guidelines; and,
- Engage with Trello’s close-knit design community.
When you join the team, you’d be expected to have:
- Excellent writing and content strategy skills
- A love for working in and writing about Trello
- Experience working and managing projects within agile software development teams
- An understanding of how content design connects to business objectives
- 3 or more years of professional UX writing, technical writing or relevant experience
And ideally, we’d hope you’d have:
- Experience creating content for native mobile
- A knack for creatively engaging with audiences
- Experience applying design processes, such as design thinking, critiques, user journeys, and personas, to improve or validate your work
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.