Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional Content Writer to support the development of assets for our family-facing behavioral health product. You will work closely with product managers, designers, user researchers, data scientists, and clinical experts to write stellar content in Brightline’s unique tone and voice.
- Lean on user insights, data, and clinical experts to define and write compelling, dynamic, and well-researched content that our members will love
- Elevate the overall quality of our content by honing Brightline’s voice and tone. We deeply understand that families’ behavioral health journeys are often messy and imperfect, and we meet them where they’re at with language that is warm, direct, and real.
- Write and edit compelling content for a variety of formats, including articles, emails, audio pieces, videos, and interactive tools
- Partner closely with designers, audio producers, and videographers to bring our content assets to life
- Support the Director of Content in defining Brightline’s content roadmap and strategy
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health care for children and their families
- 5+ years of experience as a writer, with a background in writing compelling user-facing content
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment. You have experience writing multiple pieces simultaneously while maintaining tone, voice, and quality.
- Flexibility and creativity. You can start with a high-level challenge or goal and define several possible ways to tackle it (ex. structure, format, length, etc.)
- Experience working with content management systems
- A demonstrated ability to translate complex scientific, technical, or clinical concepts into engaging and accessible content
Submission of a written cover letter is a requirement for this role. If you’re a published author, please include a link to your portfolio. If you are not a published author, please include 1-2 relevant unpublished pieces that are reflective of consumer-facing work.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.