Content Writer, Member Communications Cleo
WritingCA, US, Remote3 days ago
At Cleo, we make a real impact by doing work that matters: helping families be their best at home and at work.
Cleo is a family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of guides and specialists – parent and maternity coaches, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep experts, and more! – with a powerful technology platform that helps every working parent succeed as they grow both their families and their careers.
Offered by over 100 leading employers, including global Fortune 500 leaders and industry innovators like Box, Chegg, Niantic, and Zenefits, and backed by NEA, Greylock and Felicis, we’re expanding our offerings and our team to meet the growing demand of employers, parents, and the healthcare sector and are looking for experienced and passionate team members like you to join us!
Title: Content Writer, Member Communications
Cleo Guides and the Cleo App offer evidence-based guidance when parents need it. We are looking for a persuasive writer to help us reach more families with our support. If you love writing engaging content that will help improve people’s lives, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will create content used in our member communications, including email, messaging, and social media. You will work collaboratively with our Family Guides, Product team, and Marketing organization.
Our ideal candidate is a strong and efficient writer and true team player who has a passion for helping working families.
- Brainstorm and write new member-facing content to be used in newsletters, email, direct messages, drip campaigns, outreach scripts, and more
- Write and edit messages and information for Family Guides to use in member interactions
- Create clear and compassionate content that helps our members and is consistent in quality
- Consider and create new and engaging content formats
- Translate Guide expertise and ideas into engaging content for members, including in-app messages, social media, and webinar decks
- Review metrics around engagement and come up with ideas based on learnings
- Collaborate cross-functionally and communicate your vision effectively to build consensus on member communication content strategy across the organization
- Identify key success metrics and use data and A/B testing to optimize content for desired business outcomes
To be successful in this role you may have:
- 3+ years of experience in writing, marketing, or a related field
- Proven ability to write engaging copy that drives targeted business outcomes
- Ability to autonomously turn around clean drafts that need nominal editing on a tight deadline
- Ability to present evidence-based information in an engaging and digestible format
- Experience implementing content strategy and working with other contributors
- An understanding of Cleo’s mission and the expertise to edit and produce content with little direction
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Proficiency with analytics and marketing tools
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in an ever-changing and fast-paced collaborative team environment
- Background in or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.