Quartzy is looking to add a contract Product Designer to our Product Team
What You'll Do
- Design new features from ideation to implementation. You will work with product managers on to prototype, wire-frame, test, iterate and iterate on your solutions. You will craft creative, delightful, and intuitive experiences into new features. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll
- Work directly with our product team to shape ideas and create interactive prototypes
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to test ideas and to quickly iterate to the best solution
- Iterate on existing flows
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces that make our multi-dimensional product effortless to use
- Package assets and communicate with product management
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of product design experience(no need for life sciences experience!)
- Prior product design experience onE-Commerce or marketplace products
- An exceptional communicator: You share your design thinking by stating upfront the design goals and user flows you are solving for. You can verbalize why certain choices were made and the pros/cons of any alternatives you considered.
- An open mind - You take feedback without defensiveness and will incorporate others’ perspectives if they make sense.
- A design stack expert: Fluency in Figma, Zeplin, Maze, Optimal Workshop, Miro or similar design collaboration tools. Experience planning and running user tests a major plus.
- A bias for action - you like to move quickly, and are always iterating on ideas.