Contract Graphic Designer Integrate
Graphic DesignUS, Remote13 days ago
The Contract Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting the Brand and Creative team in the creation of engaging, high-quality designs on brand.
This role is expected to execute work with boldness, urgency, accountability and transparency that aligns with the Integrate brand ethos.
This position reports to the Creative Director and works closely with the creative team to support project/campaign initiatives for marketing stakeholders that tell visual stories at every brand touchpoint.
The design work is focused on brand awareness, conversion, retention, and maintaining and evolving the brand visual language across multiple mediums.
He or she will be driven by the performance, passion and dedication it takes to create an unforgettable brand that differentiates Integrate’s offering, establishes brand trust, and seeds emotional connection to motivate purchasing.
Develop, enhance and/or maintain a clear and consistent visual language for assets across multiple products in a solution suite.
Design various types of brand and awareness content, including but not limited to: infographics, graphics for emails, custom templates, email banners, digital ads, PowerPoint decks, various social media posts, etc.
Take and accurately interpret direction from the creative director and senior graphic designer to ensure projects meet strategy objectives.
Take complex information and turn it into easily digestible graphics and diagrams.
Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or stakeholders.
Actively participates in creative team meetings to discuss assignment parameters and solutions.
Ensures that internal deadlines, timetables and approval procedures are adhered to for assigned project phases.
Ensure projects are completed with high-quality and professionalism.
· 3-5 years of experience in creative development for B2B and / or B2C organizations; additional agency experience a plus.
· A keen attention to detail and timescales.
· Proficiency with programs including Microsoft Word and Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and other graphic design software.
· Strong, polished aesthetic and excellent eye for detail
· Creative problem solver and quick thinker.
· Compelling portfolio of design work over a wide range of creative projects.
Integrate in the News:
- 2021 Best Tech Startups Arizona
- 2020 Best Tech Startups Arizona
- 2019 Best Tech Startups Arizona
- 2018 Best Tech Startups Arizona
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO's Bet Big on Integrate
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted.
May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
Integrate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Integrators will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices.
When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at one of our offices.