The Copywriter will help bring the voice and tone of the TuneIn brand to life through exceptional creative writing skills and a solid knowledge of the customer experience. You will be interwoven into the TuneIn Marketing team and deliver across all verticals within the brand: News, Sports, Music, and Podcasts.
The ideal candidate will have a proven portfolio of developing world-class marketing and product-related copy for brands. This written portfolio should include both short and long-form writing across various arrays of touchpoints.
Within the role, you will work on developing copy for, but not limited to, the following channels: Social media posts, Email, Radio, AdsBlog, Articles, Mobile push notifications, Search and performance marketing descriptions, In-app headlines, feature tips, and onboarding instructions, Website.
What we are looking for
- 3-5+ years of proven marketing and product-related writing preferably with experience working for consumer brands
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, with experience in media marketing preferred
- Passion for audio – regular consumer of audio content
- Knowledge of streaming audio landscape
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with exceptional attention to detail and ability to take a project from concept through to completion despite numerous revisions
- Strong creative writer who can tackle a variety of jobs in a fast-paced creative environment
What you will do
- You will work with the marketing team members and you will be responsible for drafting and cultivating copy for all channels across all of TuneIn verticals (News, Sports, Music, and Podcasts), along with other product-related opportunities as defined by your manager
- You will own the brand voice & tone guidelines, and writing style guide and ensure a consistent presence is felt across all TuneIn touchpoints
- You will identify opportunities to test different copy across channels and apply the learnings to future work
- You will be open to iterative versions and willing to sweat over the beauty of the details to have the copy tell the best story for the brand
- Willingness to work collaboratively with stakeholders and ability to claim ownership over new initiatives with an open mind
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing, and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- You are results-oriented, upbeat, and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed
- Take personal accountability
Our Compensation & Benefits
- TuneIn offers competitive salary, bonus, and equity compensation packages
- We offer generous benefits, including 100% coverage of all health plans for employees and dependents regardless of which medical health plan you choose
- Dental and Vision plan coverage
- Flexible time off policy, plus 14 paid holidays (2021)401k
- Plan Wellness stipend/Cell phone subsidy/Trainings and educational spending pet insurance, more.
TuneIn, the leading live streaming and on-demand audio service, brings together live sports, news, music, podcasts, and radio from around the globe. With 75 million monthly active users, TuneIn is one of the most widely used streaming audio platforms in the world. TuneIn broadcasts over 100,000 owned & operated and partner radio stations and boasts more than 5.7 million podcasts. With premiere distribution across 200 platforms and connected devices, TuneIn empowers listeners to ‘hear’ what they love wherever ‘here’ might be.
TuneIn Premium subscribers also unlock exclusive access to commercial-free news from top networks like CNBC, CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC, as well as commercial-free music channels for every mood and activity. For more information please visit us at www.tunein.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, orTwitter.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within TuneIn. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.