Rose Inc. is looking for a summer intern to join the Creative team to support branding, graphic design and campaign digital asset creation and management. The ideal candidate will have a passion for visual culture, design, art direction, beauty, and sustainability.
You will work at a global, regional and local market level on a wide range of projects. Helping to design across multiple disciplines, including brand identity development, UX/UI design, integrated marketing campaigns, packaging and retail merchandising.
This role will report to the Art Director and Senior Director, Creative and Head of Creative.
This role can be fully remote.
- Build creative decks
- Basic video editing for a variety of formats and screen requirements
- Collaborate on executing primary and secondary packaging and branding executions
- Collaborate with our editorial team to source, license, and size images to support editorial blogs, social posts, and digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate on UI/UX wireframes & user flows
- Assist in creating asset packs and toolkits for Digital, Social, E-commerce and Retail.
- Support Social Media with graphic design requests
- Support creative team on cross-channel activities
- Work with Creative lead to create design templates for various social media platforms
- Education: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design or advertising.
- Language: Exceptional written communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Passion for the beauty/fashion/arts sector
- Strong proficiency in graphic design principles; visual design sense, typography & layout
- Character: Detailed-oriented, ability to adapt to change, highly responsible, team-worker and willing to learn knowledge of art direction, design & 360 campaign executions
- Insatiable curiosity and a willingness to learn new processes and tools
- Strong strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Technical Skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere
- Experience in Sketch or Figma a plus
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.