Come be a part of the creative team at Meta that is leading the industry in new ways to discover and democratize creativity for people and businesses - in the rapidly changing media, mobile, metaverse and marketing world. Joining Meta’s Creative Shop means that you’re going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Meta can and will play in the future of marketing.
The CS Labs Creative Technologist will work closely with a cross-functional team of experience designers, creative product leads, and producers to ideate, prototype, and ultimately produce innovative new experiences that unlock the potential of Meta’s products and platforms for people, partners and brands. You’ll also play a key role in scaling proven experiences we develop, in order to empower the creative community and maximize your work’s influence.
Our team is looking for an exceptional Creative Technologist who is a true pioneer, highly entrepreneurial, chalk full of ingenuity and deeply passionate about developing and producing truly world-class experiences that will inspire people, partners and brands. On CS Labs, you’ll be a key player in exploring the bleeding edges of creativity on some of the most exciting and ever-emerging surfaces.
Creative Technologist, Creative Shop Labs Responsibilities
- Collaborate with teammates to hypothesize and ideate new innovative experiences within and across Facebook, Inc’s creative surfaces (Instagram, Facebook, Messaging, Instant Games, AR/VR, and more) that unlock possibilities for people, partners and brands
- Use your skills in design-thinking, rapid prototyping, and development to turn your ideas for novel experiences into working frameworks/codebases with clear road mapping
- Collaborate with other internal and external creatives, disciplines and teams to prototype and deploy with partners - shipping projects with excellent craft, quality and partnership
- Drive for continuous development and often jump-start projects without clear direction
- Continually seek new opportunities to unlock creative possibilities through your expertise
- Be a culture-keeper: you believe that a strong team is fueled by a positive culture of respect
- 8+ years of experience in creative technology, or similar role
- Portfolio of previous projects that demonstrate your skills as a technologist/developer
- Experience operating in cross-functional organizations
- Expertise in the current state of experience design, technology and product possibilities
- Experience balancing multiple projects at once
- Experience delivering consistent performance and growth
- Experience with graphic design (Adobe Suite)
- Experience with Motion Design (After Effects, etc.)
- Experience in 3D (Cinema 4D, Blender, etc.)