Database Technical Writer SingleStore
WritingUS, Remote2 months ago
SingleStore is seeking a versatile and motivated technical writer with solid SQL/Database knowledge to produce high-quality technical content. This person will be an integral part of the Technical Publications team, tasked with delivering key pieces of technical documentation and helping to make our customers successful, including third-party integration documentation and developer guides.
The more of the Desired Skills and Experience listed below you have, the better. But I'm looking for someone who is excited about documentation, excited about helping customers succeed.
- Create technical documentation for SingleStore products
- Document third-party integrations, connectors, and developer interfaces
- Research and document new SingleStore products and features
- Edit, maintain, and improve existing SingleStore documentation
- Create best practices guides and code samples for using SingleStore
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be familiar with SQL
- Experience working with a developer community or writing documentation geared toward developers
- Experience connecting applications to databases is helpful
- MySQL experience is helpful
- Experience working with/writing about BI tools is a bonus
- Effectively and proactively communicate with product and engineering teams to gather technical input
- Demonstrated ability to write technical content for a developer/technical audience
- Ability to quickly understand and use SingleStore software and related technologies
- Strong understanding of software development and the ability to at least read code (SQL and Python knowledge are preferred)
- Expert English communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- Ability to work well with a remote team and remote subject matter experts
- Creativity in simplifying and organizing technical content
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.