Design Intern Jerry
Graphic DesignCanada, US, Remote3 months ago
We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- $300 billion market opportunity
- Exponential growth (20X revenue growth in 2020)
- Strong leadership team from Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Lending Club, SoFi, etc.
- Work closely with our content team to deliver still graphics for our online editorial publication
- Create concepts and execute on briefs for our website, microsites, social media channels and infographics
- Deliver a steady cadence of visual assets for our organic and paid marketing team
- Maintain a cohesive style and aesthetic across all customer-facing platforms
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Some experience creating 2D animation
- Ability to take feedback and pivot quickly in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Portfolio showcasing your best work
- New York
- North Carolina
- Ontario, Canada
Jerry.ai is building the first financial platform for your car that helps people optimize the cost and experience of owning a car (making ownership easy & affordable). There are 240M cars in the US alone. For most people, cars are one of the most expensive assets they own and families on average spend 20% of their income on car expenses, making this a massive market.
We started with helping people optimize the cost of car insurance and our vision is to help people in every aspect of car ownership. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 18 months and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store). Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We have raised over $50M+ in financing.