Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are hiring interns to join our Product Delivery team for Summer 2021 (June-August). This is a paid, full-time, US-remote position. Learn more about our culture here. We are looking for interns who embody our core values, which will be our guiding principles throughout the program.
About the Product Delivery Organization:
Product Delivery’s mission is to provide people with secure access to any application in one-click or less. This entails everything from bringing ideas to life, scaling all aspects of our platform, team, and culture, and sustaining a defensible market position. Product Delivery comprises: Engineering, Data, Product Management, Security, Business Agility and Operations.
Internship Program Overview:
Mentorship: You will have ongoing support from leadership, a dedicated mentor, and buddy for the entire program.
Meaningful Projects: You will own meaningful projects and will contribute to our roadmap.
Continuous Learning: You will collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges, get a well-rounded view of our business, diversify your skills, and stay ahead of the curve with a specialized curriculum to propel your career.
Development: We will challenge you to meet your personal and professional goals- and have fun along the way. In addition to your project work and mentorship, you will learn from key-members of the team through our Speaker Series, Lunch & Learns, and Coffee Chats.
Remote Culture: Born as a globally-distributed organization out of necessity, Auth0 has tried and tested strategies for making remote work successful. With over half of our workforce working fully remotely before COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to establish a strong remote-friendly culture. Our unique culture will teach you to thrive as you sharpen your ability to excel in a remote-work environment.
About the Design - Research Operations Team:
The Design Team at Auth0 is a group of collaborative, talented and passionate people who care deeply about inspiring builders and security professionals to build secure products for their customers. We are able to provide a world class user experience by using efficient and impactful research, data and design to make and measure improvements throughout the Auth0 customer journey.
Throughout this internship, you will learn the ins and outs of the process and practice of Design and Research Operations at a modern software company. You will help us integrate the research requirements and workflow into our overall design process, as well as implement new ways of our product and visual design teams to collaborate on improvements throughout the customer journey.
During your internship, you will also help the Design Team create a v1 recruiting pipeline for diverse design and research candidates.
You will have exposure and gain experience with communication across different teams, working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, People & Culture, and additional stakeholders throughout the organization.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Interest in learning about digital product development.
- Open-mindedness, and the ability to learn and adapt.
- An interest in and proclivity toward efficiency and operationalization.
- You have experience/familiarity with digital product development as well as human subjects research.
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly-reliable, maintainable, and scalable.
- You are able to communicate and collaborate effectively with a distributed team.
- You excel when working autonomously, and know when to seek help from your team members.
- As part of our growth, we are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all Auziros feel welcomed as their authentic selves—inclusive of all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, races, education, ages, or other personal characteristics.
- Are currently pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree program in the United States and will be returning to the program after the completion of the internship, graduating with your Bachelor's by June 2022.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Visual/Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Psychology or related field dedicated to either understanding some aspect of human behavior and/or creating intuitive interfaces between humans and technology.
- Some coursework or experiences with iterative design, design thinking, human subjects research, innovation, agile methodology, etc. should be included.
- Have a strong WiFi connection.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship (40hrs / week), Summer 2021 (June - August).
- Authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions.
- This is a paid, full-time internship experience that offers exposure to a fast-paced startup. This role is categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice, which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions.
- We are accepting applications until our vacancies are filled or until March 15, 2021.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.