Designer, Dynamic Creative Nextroll
Graphic DesignUS, Remotea month ago
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
You’ll join our Dynamic Creative team reporting to our Dynamic Creative Manager and you will be responsible for designing great looking ads, often on tight deadlines, that keep our customers happy. You will be joining a highly collaborative team, focused on problem solving and constantly challenge ourselves to make interesting work, in a fast-paced commercial design environment. This is an opportunity to apply your design skills, expand your technical ones, and create cutting-edge dynamic ads that will be seen by millions of users across the web.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
The impact you’ll make:
- Design a high volume of online display ads for dynamic creative clients
- Perform technical setup of ads in AdRoll’s proprietary ad platform
- Manage personal design queue and deliver on time
- Inspire creativity across the team through collaboration
- Assist with strategic projects that contribute to the team and company
Skills you’ll bring:
- Graphic design skills primarily in Adobe Animate, Figma, Photoshop
- Bachelor's degree in graphic or visual design (or equivalent experience)
- Understanding of online media advertising and operations
- Online creative design portfolio a must
- You have strong organizational skills and are solution-oriented
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.