Graphic DesignDenver, CO, San Francisco, CA, NY, US, Remotea month ago
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Our partnerships team is looking for a marketing designer that will support our go-to-market strategy working with some of the biggest SMB focused technology companies. You’ll collaborate with internal product and business teams to create sales assets that explain Gusto’s value proposition to potential partners. You will also work collaboratively with partners to visualize how Gusto’s product would look within our partner’s technology platforms. The efforts you drive will have a significant impact on how small businesses pay their employees and take care of their teams.
Gusto is first and foremost customer-driven. We take pride in making informed decisions based on customer research and data while balancing short and long term technical decisions. If you are a strategic customer advocate who enjoys complex problems and improving customer experiences, we'd love to hear from you!
What it is like to Work with Gusto
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Design simple, easy to use product experiences that showcase to our potential partners how Gusto can fit within their product strategy
- Partner with PMs, engineers, and business development professionals to articulate the vision for Gusto’s API solutions
- Develop deep empathy for our strategic partners and use research to inform design solutions
- Design sales and marketing assets that help articulate our offering and why partners should work with Gusto
- Design whitelabeled UI flows for potential API uses cases so partners can expedite speed to market of their payroll product
Here’s what we're looking for:
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm for collaborating across the entire company
- Experience designing and shipping marketing assets and products that customers love
- Industry experience designing at every step of the development process, from brainstorming to post-launch research
- Passion for Gusto's mission and the impact we can have on the world
- Ability to move quickly on multiple projects simultaneously
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $114,0000-135,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $137,000-164,000/yr for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.
Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.