Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 21 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create seamless experiences for our users that are simple, and versatile enough to address the complex needs of our users
- Take ownership of the entire design process from research, ideation, concept generation, through to validation and testing your high fidelity solutions.
- Work with our design system to ensure consistency while helping to improve and expand on our component library
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to address user problems and turn them into product opportunities
- Maintain a growth oriented mindset, openly seeking feedback to improve and expand your knowledge and toolset
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience designing end to end experiences for digital products
- Experience with SaaS, B2B or other complex technical systems
- A proven track record using of incorporating customer feedback and data into your design process
- Passion for complexity and enjoy translating intricate user needs into delightful features
- Excellent ‘storyteller’ and a knack for engaging audiences
- Comfortable sharing their process and explaining design rationale
- Ability to communicate efficiently and asynchronously with teams
- A keen eye for building robust system components
- A good dose of humour
GOALS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO OR OWN
- Play a hands on role in helping to shape the future of testing & research
- Have immediate impact through building delightful experiences that solve real user problems
- Ensure design consistency through the use of our design system while looking for ways to drive it forward
#LI-RemoteConsider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 60 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We're a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze's growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion. Get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits!
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space!