You’re an enthusiastic, talented and passionate designer looking to take the next step on your career path. Ideally with at least 1-3 years experience and extremely driven to succeed in the industry. In return, you will be working across two exciting companies. Working on the core Studio Juice account and delivery of a key client retainer.
The client is a music and hospitality entity that is growing across the UK and North America.
You must have a passion for all aspects of design and motion. The work is varied and exciting, delivering to the highest standards.
You will be working across the client team, Studio Juice team and working on your own. You will need the ability to handle multiple design jobs at one time.
You know your way around the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), have strong motion skills and can show your thinking away from a screen.
Working directly with the client on projects from start to finish, demonstrating a clear understanding of briefs for projects within design and campaigns that include motion skills. Management of projects essential.
- Take ownership of briefs and tasks from the client team.
- Developing campaign and designs.
- Assist and collaborate with Studio Juice team on projects.
- Be open to reviews and critiques of work from the wider design team.
- Communicate with the client, Project Managers and design teams to ensure deadlines are met and expectations fulfilled.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Take full control of briefs when required, developing creative from concept, through to artwork.
- Work within brand guidelines, but seek new ways to push boundaries delivering original work.
- Always be pushing forward to add more value to the team's output.
- Maintain Job Folder structures and file naming conventions.
- Add value to help to drive the creative direction of work.