Designer, UX/Visual OHO
UX UIUS, Remote2 months ago
We are looking for a Designer who will help advance our UX and Visual design practices and drive project success. As part of a cross-functional UXD team, working in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment, s/he will client-face to help define strategies and requirements while executing UXD deliverables.
Based just outside of Boston in Somerville's Davis Square, OHO Interactive is a digital marketing agency specializing in user research, website design and development, content strategy, and digital marketing. We work with clients across industries including higher education, healthcare, and arts & non-profit.
- Accountable for UX and Visual design execution in alignment with strategy, scope and priorities of each project.
- Create sitemaps, wireframes, annotations, visual designs, style guides and other materials that communicate design and strategy.
- Can think conceptually and develop new design systems for bringing a brand to life visually.
- Can create prototypes and help define user tests as they pertain to the project at hand.
- Collaborate with other UX designers, visual designers, content strategists, and developers and co-own the final product.
- Evangelize the user-centered design methodology internally and externally.
- Help evolve and set a high standard for OHO’s and our clients UX and Design approaches.
- Has 1-3 years of a successful track record in UX & Visual design practice
- Strong proficiency in Sketch, InVision, and Adobe CC
- Is an innovative, strategic thinker
- Is good at quick decision making in response to changing conditions
- Is passionate, confident and goal-oriented
- Is proactive and purpose-driven
- Can work well autonomously and remotely
- Ability to communicate with clients, designers, and developers
- Often challenges team through solutions beyond what’s expected
- Is a team player and puts ideas first over egos
- Is an articulate visual and verbal communicator
- Follows UX & Design trends and knows how to leverage best practices
- Has experience/knowledge in designing a site powered by a content management system