Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries.
With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
The Automox digital marketing team is at the forefront of creating, designing, and building an industry-leading digital business for one of Colorado’s hottest startups. We are up to something extraordinary and are seeking curious problem solvers, revolutionaries, and status-quo challengers to join our team.
As our digital designer, you’ll support our fully remote marketing team with design efforts from concept to launch. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, collaborative and thrives in an environment where there is always more to do than people available. We are an act fast, fail fast, learn fast team that looks at every experience as an opportunity to innovate and push the creative boundaries of the industry.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Design world-class branding and graphics to support our web efforts, demand generation programs, corporate schwag, events, and more.
- Turn conceptual ideas into intuitive and elegant web interfaces and stay up-to-date with UX/UI trends.
- Contribute to strategic decisions and support the team to design solutions that align with project goals and campaigns.
- Coordinate and help to oversee the work of external design partners and agencies.
- Complete production work as necessary to support our overall efforts, including infographics, icons, PDFs, etc.
- Excellence with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision.
- Familiarity with the Google suite, including Google Analytics.
- Experience turning analytic insights into action.
- Work on an agile-inspired sprint cycle, collaborating with the product team, development team, and other designers and stakeholders.
- Create prototypes from wireframes to high-fidelity designs to articulate vision and evaluate various solutions.
- Understand user research and user-testing to validate designs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to produce design assets for marketing and new business efforts.
- Work collaboratively to build industry-leading design systems and solutions.
- Skills in motion graphics and branding are a plus.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- An online portfolio that showcases your talents
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Automox
- The skills, strengths, and expertise you will contribute to our distributed team
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work.
We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.