The role of Contract Digital Designer – Creative, located in Emeryville, CA, will be responsible for partnering with the Design Director, designers, front-end developers, writers, and other team members to create design concepts that visually express attributes of the brand and serve the intended user experience.
- Designing rich modern user experiences that are progressive and responsive.
- Quickly iterating on multiple interactive design solutions.
- Effectively balancing issues around branding, visual identity, and interaction design.
- Driving the execution of design and delivering to deadlines in a self-directed manner.
- Creating user task models, UI architecture, wireframes, interaction models, visual design specs, emails, PD Social and Social content.
- Ability to project manage your assignment, ensuring all elements are delivered on time.
- Collaborating and maintaining partner relationships.
- 8+ years of experience creating digital experiences (web, app, and/or product) including designing across mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Professional experience creating, maintaining, and building Enterprise and transactional websites and experiences.
- Expertise in Adobe CS, Figma, XD, and Sketch.
- Professional interactive design experience or equivalent degree.
- Design-related degree or 8+ years working full time in an agency or in-house studio Candidates will be requested to provide a portfolio as part of the screening process.
- Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Passion for designing beautiful, usable, and meaningful web/email/social experiences.
- Awesome portfolio with relevant experience.
- Ability and comfort in presenting ideas to stakeholders, and business partners.
- Ability to manage and oversee agency and vendor team.
- 8+ years of experience creating digital experiences (Web Primary, App/Product Secondary).
- Microsoft Web Framework (MWF) knowledge
- Adobe AEM 6.5 knowledge
- Front-end coding experience to help prototype design concepts
- Motion design experience
No Compromise Beauty™
Biossance is a clean beauty brand that uses biotechnology to create skincare products that are effective, sustainable and safe. We formulate with a No Compromise™ approach—proudly blacklisting over 2,000 potentially harmful ingredients. Only the most trustworthy and powerful make our final cut.
It all began inside our Berkeley labs in 2003, where through biology and modern technology a plant-derived cure for malaria was created. Since then, over 120 million royalty-free treatments have been given, saving lives and communities. Inspired to keep positively changing the world through biotech, we turned to the ingredients people use on their bodies every day. And we asked how we could do better. Drawing on our rich history of science and sustainability, we create skincare products that are incredibly effective and safe without harming the environment. Because our standards for clean beauty are high—and our standards for ourselves are even higher.
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.