Digital Graphic Designer Contractor Neo4j
Graphic DesignSan Mateo, CA, US, Remote2 months ago
Neo4j is the leader in graph database technology. As the world’s most widely deployed graph database, we help global brands – including Comcast, NASA, UBS and Volvo – to reveal and predict how people, processes and systems are interrelated. Using this relationships-first approach, applications built using Neo4j tackle connected data challenges such as analytics and artificial intelligence, fraud detection, real-time recommendations and knowledge graphs.
At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
- Design weekly promotional projects such as blog, social ads, landing page, ensuring assets support responsive design principles, e-commerce best practices, and follow corporate standards related to visual style / branding guidelines.
- Provide digital marketing assets design support for seasonal global campaigns including site, email and digital paid media, white paper, product briefs and more.
- Accomplish all identified digital marketing project goals for visual design, brand strategy and user experience.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness with regards to social media content and platforms.
- Build and maintain an up-to-date and organized set of files for project archive.
- Participate in departmental team status and provide direction and insights for assigned projects.
- Partner with project management to maintain deadlines and reduce issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in Graphic Design or other related areas from an Arts College or accredited University.
- Minimum 3 years of combined experience in a digital graphic design environment.
- Experience in digital brand experience working with a tech brand or product preferred.
- Experience with the online web development process, digital / video file format standards, browser compatibility.
- Creative thinker who can provide a solid portfolio of creative ideas.
- Understand how social media can be used to cultivate brand visions / voice experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Sketch and Figma. Knowledge of video / motion and animation a huge plus!
- Experience with Figma is preferred.
- Experience working in a project management tool (We use Monday)
- Use visual design, creative ideation, compositional sensibilities, typographic rules, and user journey optimization to translate creative concepts into materials for the internal and external consumers.
- Confidence presenting creative ideas and concepts in a compelling manner.
Why Join Neo4j?
Neo4j is among the 20 most popular databases in the world and the clear leader in the rapidly emerging Graph Data Platform category. We’re well funded and have an experienced management team focused on how organizations should apply data to solve challenging problems for decades to come. We have customers in every industry across the globe, and we build technology that has a proven product/market fit. Joining our team is an opportunity to define the future of data, analytics and automation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, engaging virtual events and a welcoming team. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London) and Germany (Munich).
More information at www.neo4j.com.
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We value relationships
We focus on user success
We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive
We assume positive intent
We welcome intellectually honest discussions
We deliver on our commitments
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Neo4j:
At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.
Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.
Neo4j is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the privacy notice regarding Neo4j's recruitment process to understand how we will handle the personal data that you provide.