Why We’re Rad (about Us)
Rad Power Bikes, America’s largest e-bike brand, is on a mission to get people riding radical electric bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
Our company is a driving force behind the ebike market expansion in North America, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe. At this rate, we’ll more than double in size by the end of 2021, and we’re looking for RADICAL people to join our global teams: Responsible, Approachable, Diverse, Innovative, Customer-Driven, Accountable, and always Learning.
We are seeking a full-time Digital Product Designer to join our global Digital Product Management team. You are a natural collaborator and design thinker that translates business and customer needs into innovative solutions. You will collaborate with a geographically dispersed cross-functional team (brand, content, UX, engineering, marketing, customer service, operations, and service) to continuously optimize our digital experience initiatives. This role reports to our Senior Manager, Digital Product Management.
Why You’re Rad (about You)
- 2+ years of experience working in a Digital Product Designer role with a customer-focused, data-driven mindset
- Experience transforming customer and business objectives into compelling products that have purpose, simplicity, and are feasible to build
- Proven experience with design tools including Figma or Sketch with a digital portfolio to support your expertise
- Experience building interactive prototypes in InVision, Sketch, or Figma
- Experience working, contributing, and maintaining a design system
- Experience with user testing and design research tools
- Manage the design process for your projects from discovery and concept ideation; through flows and wireframes; to full-fidelity prototype designs
- Clearly present your design process, research, inspiration, and decisions to stakeholders
- Contribute to agile user story definition as it relates to design deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree in digital user interface design, graphic design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- A portfolio that highlights your ability to deliver a compelling vision that meets business requirements
- Ability to perform both quantitative and qualitative user research
- Experience working with Agile development processes
- Experience in eCommerce with a focus on direct to consumer
You Get Bonus Points For
- Working knowledge of bikes and especially ebikes and their components
- Experience with front-end development HTML/CSS
- Passion for the environment, and driving change
Had you been with us last month, the top things you would have impacted are:
- The launch of new eCommerce features impacting conversion rates
- User research, building journey maps, facilitating design sessions and reviews with your agile partners, and launching our new service functionality for mobile and desktop experiences
- Working on our Design System in partnership with engineering and creative leadership; building prototypes, wireframes, user-flows, high-fidelity solutions
- Performing usability testing throughout the digital customer journey to identify friction points and opportunities to improve the experience
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
At Rad, we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member.
- Responsible to our environment, community, and team
- Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback
- Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds, and skills, we value every voice
- Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original
- Customer-driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders
- Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help
- Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble, and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.