Digital Production Designer Illumio
ProductRemote 10 days ago
What We Are About:
We are constantly on the lookout for creative, ambitious, and meticulous marketers. If you thrive in fast-paced marketing environments and are known for ideas, problem-solving, and multiple hat-wearing skills then Illumio is a great fit for you. Come join one of the most creative, innovative and fun marketing teams. You will be challenged to do your best work and be given the flexibility and freedom to achieve your goals. Bring your game-changing, category-building approaches to solving customers problems to the team and help us dominate.
What You Will Accomplish:
- You’ll act as an extension of the Creative agency by being embedded with the Illumio field team and working solely in support of their virtual and physical event creative needs.
- You’ll field requests, execute the design work, and manage your workload within a solid process framework that we’ve already established.
- You’ll work quickly to pull together deliverables that can include digital display ads, collateral, pop-up banners, trade-show booths, and more
- You’ll work from pre-existing templates and campaign copy but will need to adapt designs to fit the specific requirements of the event and problem-solve layouts on-the-fly.
- You’ll need to move between RGB and CMYK with ease depending on the deliverable, and above all you’ll deliver buttoned up work that aligns to the brand and fulfills the creative request.
- Equally important, you’ll be accommodating, great to work with, and find a way to get the project out the door with quality and precision. You may encounter ambiguous needs, and will push to get the clarity you need to get the job done.
What You Will Bring:
- You’ve got over 5 years in the industry as a designer. You’re totally fluent and understand both the RGB and CMYK world. You’ve built up a strong body of work and can explain the specifics of what you’ve contributed. You’ve worked across the range of deliverables we’re looking for, including banners, collateral, and event graphics. You’ve been through design school (or have equivalent work experience).
- You’re an expert in Adobe Creative Cloud apps, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You demonstrate a firm understanding of design fundamentals, including typography, layout, alignment, visual hierarchy, and color. You prefer to work with pre-existing guidelines and templates but aren’t afraid to creatively solve when you there are exceptions. You’re a self-starter and work quickly, and you QA your work to ensure what you’re delivering is buttoned up tight and free of errors.
- You know your tools well and aren’t afraid to learn and add to your skillset and understand how to align with digital and print specs for the work you’ll deliver to an array of vendors.
Who We Are
Illumio enables organizations to realize a future without high-profile breaches by preventing the lateral movement of attackers across any organization. Founded on the principle of least privilege in 2013, Illumio provides visibility and segmentation for endpoints, data centers or clouds. The world’s leading organizations, including Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite, trust Illumio to reduce cyber risk. For more information, visit https://www.illumio.com/what-we-do and engage us on LinkedIn and Twitter. #L1-ND1 #LI-REMOTE