About the role
Delivering a great user experience is a core value at StockX. Whether it’s designing a product page or crafting our mobile apps, the design team is involved every step of the way. We’re responsible for creating the brand experience customers have in their first interaction with StockX and ensuring that we deliver on that promise in the product itself.
As the Director of Product Design at StockX you’ll lead a growing and impactful team as you help us evolve the next generation of the product. In your role you’ll empathize with our customers’ needs, create scalable design systems, and deliver beautiful and intuitive interfaces. You’ll be called upon to work through design challenges large and small, from the interactions of user onboarding to complex checkout flows and account dashboards while leading and mentoring a team of designers.
You’ll focus on leading, developing, and growing product designers while also pushing innovation in design, quality and process within your team and across a product, engineering, and leadership teams.
What you will do
- Hire, mentor, and lead an excellent team of designers and researchers.
- Push the boundaries of design beyond the functional to building products that people love to use every single day.
- Elevate and oversee the design process.
- Set and achieve performance targets to measure the success of the design team.
- Help define, prioritize, and execute a clear UI/UX vision roadmap.
- Utilize data to identify problems and opportunities, and evaluate the solution.
- Participate in marketing and branding efforts as the role requires.
- Minimum of 8 years designing for digital products.
- Bachelor's degree a plus.
- Proven ability to generate UX requirements when provided business desires, design graphic elements, and build UI mockups and prototypes to present to stakeholders.
- Experience creating wireframes and site maps.
- Ability to design experiences across multiple platforms, including web, mobile, iOS and Android.