Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday.
We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for a Director of Product Design to help create compelling designs for both product and other branded applications. You will tackle large-scale problems on both mobile and web platforms and have the opportunity to have a significant impact on our business and product.
You must be driven and understand the importance of collaboration with cross-functional team members and distill highly complex issues into easy-to-understand design requirements. You must be passionate about your designs and effective at communicating your ideas and concepts to the broader team. In addition to your individual contributions, you will also manage a growing team of world-class product designers.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to develop a strategic vision based on market, customer, and internal stakeholder feedback
- Champion user-centered design (UCD) principles and processes, ensuring outcomes meet both business and user goals
- Own product design and usability to uphold Clari’s differentiation in the market
- Analyze and monitor qualitative and quantitative data on Clari usage to shape and evolve our vision
- Hire, mentor, and manage cross-disciplinary team members
- 8+ years of experience creating strategy, and designing and building highly accessible and trusted enterprise products
- 5+ years of experience in managing cross-functional design-oriented teams
- Ability to collaboratively create a strategy from quantitative and qualitative research
- Ability to communicate strategy to stakeholders through influence and presence
- Ability to execute strategy collaboratively with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Experience delivering clear insights, problem-solving, and simple solutions
- A great portfolio that can help us gain insight into your work and the work you've led to the completion
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!