Editor (Motion Graphics) loanDepot
Graphic DesignIrvine, CA, US, Remote2 months ago
Position at loanDepot
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Seeking an experienced editor/videographer with expertise in producing short from digital content, from inception to final delivery.
Qualified candidates will have strong organizational and communication skills; knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud; primarily After Effects and Premiere, high-level knowledge of digital cinema cameras and proven experience with post-production workflow. More specifically, this position is designed for someone who is well-versed in motion graphics and the creation of original design, animation, and video effects for our leading-edge video content.
- Able to shoot, capture, log and organize professional-quality footage
- Editorial storytelling
- 2D/3D Motion graphics, animation, design and layout
- Fundamental understanding of green screen keying and compositing
- Competency in videography and a basic understanding of "on location" lighting and sound
- Capable of color correction for finished videos
- Ability to provide final compression video files for both broadcast-quality and non-broadcast videos
- Graphic design for video format
- 5 -7 years of experience in audio/visual production in a corporate environment specifically with large brands
- Social media experience essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Advanced fluency in Adobe After Effects- primarily in the area of motion graphics, VFX and compositing
- Adobe Photoshop: Basic, fundamental understanding of Photoshop, layers, and using PSD files inside of After Effects
- Knowledge of various video compression software types
- Proven experience in pre-production, production and post-production processes
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to multi-task many projects simultaneously, self-managing, & understands problem escalation
- Able to carry a video from rough cut to finish, including broadcast legal video and audio standards
- Ability to color correct & create a balanced, finished audio mix
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.