Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
If you are enthusiastic about solving big design challenges, and guiding the team that takes on these challenges, this is an opportunity to work with a truly outstanding team on some really exciting projects at Adobe!Adobe Design is seeking a forward-thinking Design Manager to join a rapidly-expanding Photoshop team. We are defining the future of creative tools for creative people! From the small details, to big-picture feature concepts, to long-term strategy, our work is put to the test by millions of customers across a variety of fields and experience levels every single day.
What you’ll do
- Have meaningful ownership. We make important decisions together, as a leadership team, about the way our product looks, feels and behaves.
- Understand and advocate the for the customer. Work with researchers (or conduct your own) from customer discovery through more discrete usability testing.
- Grow. Sharpen your skills and learn how to bring your personal leadership style to our team.
- Collaborate. Foster a very healthy and communicative product development family with a diverse perspective that brings breadth to our ideas and clarity to our refinement.
- Ship software. Have multiple opportunities to deliver finished products to customers and enjoy seeing your work in the hands of millions.
- Coach and mentor designers. Help us attract design talent to the team, hire, grow, retain, and promote designers.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Leading empathetically, encouraging an inclusive and empowering environment for the designers to do innovative and impactful work
- Working directly with product leadership and executives on ambiguous problems and crafting big picture strategies driven by design
- Facilitating across product-design-engineering teams in early stages of strategic projects. This may sometimes involve driving design thinking workshops.
- Socializing new insights and ideas with design rationale grounded in user research and business goals.
- Embodying a learner’s and a mentor’s mentality.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We’d especially like to see strong systems-thinking and examples of process and evolution of work.About
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a distributed team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.