Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Design is seeking a Sr. Experience Designer to join our Document Cloud design team to build next-generation experiences for Adobe Sign. We are looking for a curious, articulate, and strategic designer who loves working on complex problems to lead large projects with great impact to the overall product. Join the team and help redefine the way businesses create, sign, manage, and analyze agreements.
What you'll do
- Lead design from the ground up as we develop new experiences for Sign users.
- Have meaningful ownership. You'll make important decisions about how the product looks, feels, and behaves.
- Drive design vision and strategy, galvanize excitement and motivation, and craft the design concepts needed to move us forward.
- Be able to convey design vision through compelling stories —via sketches, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, and/or prototypes —and lead, coach, and collaborate with other designers on the team as they work with you to deliver on this vision.
- Be an advocate for the user. Use customer feedback and data analytics to focus on key problems to tackle for users.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience in product/UX design with a proven track record of great designs and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business objectives.
- Ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and translate them to practical design solutions.
- Deep empathy for, and curiosity around the workflows of productivity workers
- Ability to proficiently facilitate brainstorming sessions, cultivate the creative thinking process, build compelling presentation decks or videos, and present inspiring concept pitches.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and storytelling skills.
- Excellent design craft and the ability to blend that with strong business acumen
- A history of leading design for and launching complex, yet intuitive products
How to apply
To be considered for this role please submit a resume and portfolio with examples of process and evolution of work.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a distributed team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.