Come be a part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to discover and democratize creativity for people and businesses - in the rapidly changing media, mobile, metaverse and marketing world. Joining Meta’s Creative Shop means that you’re going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Meta can and will play in the future of marketing.
The CS Labs Experience Designer works closely with a cross-functional team of technologists, creatives, product leads, and producers to ideate and design new experiences that unlock the potential of Meta’s products and platforms for people, partners, and brands. You’ll also be key in designing the overall packaging/pitch for these new offerings.
The right candidate should embrace the opportunity to use our variety of creative canvases and technologies to engage communities of people with richly crafted experiences. Most of all, we're looking for people who want to make things that matter to millions of people who come to our platforms every day. On CS Labs, you’ll be a key player in exploring the bleeding edges of creativity on some of the most exciting and ever-emerging surfaces.
Experience Designer, Creative Shop Labs Responsibilities
- Hypothesize and ideate breakthrough, innovative experiences within and across Meta Inc’s creative surfaces (Instagram, Facebook, Messaging, Instant Games, AR/VR, and more) that unlock possibilities for people, partners and brands
- Use your skills in research, design, to prototype new experiences that will drive value for people, partners and/or businesses
- Collaborate with other internal and external creatives, disciplines and teams to prototype and deploy with partners - shipping projects with excellent craft, quality and partnership
- Lead vision and development of prototypes and materials needed to bring experiences to life, generate awareness across Creative Shop, partners and clients
- Drive for continuous development and often jump-start projects without clear direction
- Continually seek new opportunities to unlock creative possibilities through your expertise
- Be a culture-keeper: You believe that a strong team is fueled by a positive culture of respect
- 8+ years of experience in Experience Design
- Portfolio of projects that demonstrate your skills as a designer
- Expertise in Adobe Suite and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Experience in presentation software (Keynote)
- Experience operating in cross-functional organizations
- Expertise in current state of experience design, technology and product possibilities
- Experience balancing multiple projects at once
- Experience delivering consistent performance and growth
- Innovative mindset and experience building in the mobile first and digital space
- Motion Design (After Effects, etc.) and 3D (Cinema 4D, Blender, etc.) experience
- Passing knowledge of coding languages
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram platforms and overall portfolio of products
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $166,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)