Experience Designer / Experience Architect – Salesforce CORE
Location: GER, office and remote locations considered
- Salesforce Professional Services as part of our Customer Success Group (CSG) organization are a team of trusted advisers, consultants, and experts crucial to the success of our customers. We help customers unleash the full power of Salesforce, find and implement business and technical solutions, and provide guidance on how to build new capabilities for our customers’ needs.
- Our EMEA team is growing and we are looking for consultants to join us across multiple countries. We hire into two distinct roles, each working with and adding value to customers in different ways.
- We can consider your application for both opportunities and will determine role seniority in the interview process together with you.
- Salesforce Experience Design is a group of passionate designers who envision and shape transformational solutions and experiences by turning human insights into business impact at Salesforce scale. Playing an integral part in Salesforce Professional Services, we partner alongside Sales, Service, Marketing, IT, and Human Capital Management Lines of Business across all industry verticals to help customers unleash the full power of Salesforce through a design-led approach delivering useful, usable and desirable experiences.
- This power unfolds best when customer-centric design is applied in context of the Salesforce Platform Capabilities, where the 3 dimensions of the magic triangle ‘Desirable’, ‘Viable’, and ‘Feasible’ come together.
- Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We believe in peer relationships rather than hierarchies; in teams rather than lone thinkers. Salesforce is all about an open collaborative approach and we think it is the key enabler for us to deliver innovative, ground-breaking work.
- We are looking for a passionate and pragmatic User Experience Designer / Architect who is eager to join a fun, collaborative and innovative team. Your role is to understand the business and end-user’s needs in order to translate those needs into intuitive, transformational experiences and actionable outcomes. These experiences are primarily driven by a focus on research, interaction design, business valud, and technical feasibility in context of the Salesforce Platform.
- Partner in the creation of UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, personas, storyboards, customer/employee journeys, user flows, business value modelling, information architecture, wireframes and validate it through usability testing.
- Drive a variety of experience design activities which may include client-facing workshops, audits, stakeholder interviews, and enablement sessions.
- Consolidate and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale verbally and visually in an engaging and appealing way.
- Communicate ideas through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping, and In-App Prototyping.
- Document interaction specifications and work closely with development teams to ensure design specifications are implemented.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Respond constructively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Participate as a contributor with an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, business analysts, business product owners, technical and functional architects, quality assurance, and software developers.
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members.
- Represent Salesforce’s vision and values by ensuring all Salesforce certifications and coursework is met, as it pertains to the Experience Design competency group requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years in-depth knowledge and experience design-related disciplines in the CRM business context
- Knowledge and experience with driving and applying user/customer-centered design processes and workshops while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams
- Experience using design and prototyping tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, InVision, Marvel, Proto.io, Figma, etc.
- Ability to quickly understand customer's processes and connect user/customer insights with the functional capabilities of the Salesforce CRM platform
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others
- Team player with effective communication skills across a variety of audiences and situations
- Ability to quickly learn & adapt to new situations
- Willingness to travel when needed (up to 50%)
- Fluent English
- 10+ years relevant design consulting experience
- Experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, SAFe)
- Experience collaborating with strategic delivery teams
- Familiarity with the Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Good functional understanding of the key Salesforce CRM Platform capabilities
- Familiarity with the technology behind interactive and responsive design on web, iOS, and Android platforms
- Proficient CRM business excellence experience (sales, service, marketing)
- Experience working across a variety of industries, including B2B and B2C
- Familiarity with coaching practices
- Fluent German or B2 equivalent level