Freelance 2D/3D Motion Graphic Artist Maximum Games
Graphic DesignUS, Remote2 months ago
Maximum Games is a top 20 global video game publisher, and is consistently one of the fastest-growing, making lists like the Inc. 5000 and SF Business Times’ Fast 100, to name a few.
Modus Games is a label of Maximum Games focused on bringing AAA publishing services to the best independent developers around the world. The Modus label leverages our global resources and expertise to ensure each title is critically and commercially successful.
As an innovative video game publisher, we encourage employees to set aside corporate attire and mindset in favor of entrepreneurism, strategic thinking and just enough process-orientation to be effective in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The company values productive fun and invites team members to leverage their skills and abilities for company and personal success.
We are currently searching for a Freelance 2D / 3D Motion Graphic Artist.
This position is freelance, fully remote from anywhere in the U.S. on a per project basis.
Ideally, you have:
- Ability to create high-end 3D and/or 2D motion graphics for trailers/video content
- Ability to match aesthetic of a wide range of video games in completely different genres
- Must have a portfolio/body of work that shows a variety of styles
- Able to create GFX Titles, Logo Animations, etc.
- Generate work that meets the aesthetic quality of the video game marketing industry
- Work within Adobe CC ecosystem
- Hand off organized, easy to understand project files, as well as final export
- Exporting multiple versions of graphics with various marketing copy, as well as foreign language versions
To apply, please include the following:
- Your resume
- Portfolio or work samples