Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Somnio
Graphic DesignAustin, TX, US, Remote2 months ago
Meeting the needs of today’s tech leaders takes many minds and skillsets. We rely on diverse freelance talent to help us right-fit the (many) projects that come our way — often from many directions at once. Apply to join our freelance team and we’ll be in touch soon. Like, really soon. So get ready. We may already need you.
Somnio is seeking freelance motion graphic designers and 3D artists who can bring good chemistry, fresh ideas, and high quality design to our creative department. Working alongside our in-house designers and video production team, you'll be the expert in your field for our projects that require these skills.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 2+ years’ experience in motion design and/or animation.
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude is a must.
- Technical 3D / After Effects skills (3ds Max and/or Cinema 4D) are a plus.
- Work closely with our creative team from kick-off to delivery to create well-designed linear animation experiences.
- Understand concepts and use style frames to create assets and linear animations.
- Create the animation between the style frames in an original and complementary way.
- Work with teams creating innovative ways to animate the client's message.
- Produce thoughtful and innovative work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Work with other artists/animators to ensure quality and excellence.
COMPENSATION + PERKS
- Project and experience based
- Flexible schedule and the opportunity to use our office as workspace
- Freelancer Referral Bonus*
OUR CORE VALUES
- We aim to delight.
- We are intelligence-driven.
- We are fearless.
- We chart our own course.
- We keep it real.
- We love doing great work.