About the job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details
Are you a versatile, problem solving/creative storyteller? Can you effectively communicate complex and technical business concepts in persuasive visual presentations?
The Global Professional Service Team is looking for a Creative Designer with endless creativity that can transform basic presentations into visually stunning stories that incorporate graphics, information visualizations and animations. In this role you will drive the look and feel of our internal and external presentations (Google Slides and PowerPoint) targeted to a wide array of Salesforce audiences. You are an exceptional designer, strategist and collaborator passionate about tech and business. You are an expert at visual presentations that balance business objectives with great storytelling.
The role requires a self-starter design lead who's collaborative, creative and laser focused on the success of our customers. You geek out over all things related to great design with a deep understanding of presentation methods and best practices, but also have a nimble and pragmatic approach to getting things done. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting research, organization and content design with an illustrative, storytelling approach to t ranslate complex ideas into high-impact, aesthetically beautiful decks.
- Define presentation objectives during the discovery process and decide which presentation formats and tools to use for the business challenge at hand.
- Visual problem solving – deconstructing complex information to simplify and abstract for easier audience digestion, from basic representations to visually stunning stories.
- Adept at shifting gears between the whiteboard to sketch book to Adobe CS.
- Process thinker that addresses design challenges and can clearly articulate a step-by-step approach for a final solution.
- Have worked in a world where design is seen as communication rather than fine art.
- You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to get into the work because you know that there’s a time to design and there’s a time to build—both being equally important to create great work.
- You own the process of design from concept to completion and superior design skills and extraordinary attention to detail to evaluate, uphold, and implement presentation standards that reflect the Salesforce brand.
- Apply creative layout solutions to design and edit presentations.
- Build, brand and style presentations based on Salesforce guidelines to guarantee uniformity across all departments.
- Create original charts, illustrations, infographics, and icons to simplify and stylize complex ideas.
- Keeper of uniformity in terms of internal and external communications by managing and maintaining the slide library.
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Salesforce Experience Design team to assure Quality Control over all presentations.
- Ability to deal with last minute creative direction and multiple rounds of edits.
- Prioritize projects, communicate progress and deliver on time.
- Continually learn and understand new trends, techniques, and tools that support improvements for presentation design.
Professional Experience And Skills
- 3+ years of experience crafting and designing high-end presentation decks for C-suite executives, customers or education focused.
- B achelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent relevant work experience in a design, marketing, branding or agency environment.
- Portfolio of published work that demonstrates a wide range of work representing multiple visual approaches, techniques, target audiences and content types.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop and Illustrator with mastery of Google Slides , PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Deep understanding of best practices for persuasive presentation structures and the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences.
- Communicate well to listen and understand client and stakeholder needs to make the project successful.
- Information Design and Editorial or advertising experience a plus.
- Exceptional written communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around concepts, designs and final presentations.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $81,000. You may also be entitled to receive a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.orgwill not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.