Graphic Design Intern Chegg
Graphic DesignUS, Remote2 months ago
The design team at Chegg is looking for a passionate and creative summer intern to join our team.
You’ll develop real-world experience and play a key role in our visual voice, collaborating with our creative team on internal and external projects.
You’ll work closely with our Visual Designer to develop creative concepts and strategies, create meaningful work, and grow your skills technically and personally.
We’ll give you lots of freedom, but we’ll also make sure you get plenty of mentoring and guidance from us. All we ask in return is that you throw your energy into your work and help us influence, design, and create innovative products that will benefit millions of students just like you.
If you’re passionate about education, innovation, and collaboration, we’d love to hear from you!
- Create and design print and digital marketing materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
- Explore your skills in the Adobe Creative Suite and work with a variety of media
- Collaborate with our Visual Designer to develop design concepts
- See projects through from conception to completion
- Be an active member of our marketing and creative teams, attend team meetings, and coordinate projects with stakeholders
- Working toward a degree in graphic design or a related field (graphic design, visual communications, digital design)
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in Figma or Sketch
- Experience with motion graphics
See what it’s like to be a Chegg intern!
Learn more about Chegg!
Chegg puts students first. As the leading connected learning platform, the company makes higher education more affordable, more accessible, and more successful for students. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California, and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG. For more information, visit www.chegg.com.
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
United States Remote: This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.