Graphic Design & Signage Coordinator Metroplis
Graphic DesignLos Angeles, CA, US, Remotea month ago
Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world’s leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Google, Palantir, Rubicon Project, Honey, Canoo, and others.
Graphic Design & Signage Coordinator
The company seeks a Graphic Designer to lead the design of our physical brand identity across our network. To “Metropolize” a physical asset, we must create a lot of physical signage that welcomes, educates, wayfinds, and exceeds visitor and building owner expectations. As the company’s first dedicated Graphic Designer, you will be instrumental in building the aesthetic of a Metropolis, as well as building the organizational structure to ensure local teams can use the assets you designed to Metropolize new locations across the country.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing Marketing, Network Growth and Sales collateral. These assets will live in digital and physical mediums and play a critical role in building a relationship with visitors and enterprises.
In this role you will also be challenged to reimagine the visitor experience in an industry that has seen little to no innovation in decades. Our goal is for customers to visit our locations and immediately realize — based primarily on your work — that they are in no ordinary facility.
- Lead design efforts for a bold, unified, and consistent brand identity across the Metropolis network.
- Work with Operations and Launch to optimize the build and installation of your designs.
- Lead digital and OOH design efforts across Marketing, Network Growth and Sales.
- Define and protect Metropolis brand guidelines as it relates to physical assets.
- Influence the evolution of how Metropolis presents itself visually across all visitor touchpoints.
- Identify graphic design needs and establish design style guides.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years graphic design experience.
- Highly proficient with design and editing tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects), Sketch.
- Understanding of how to translate digital designs to long-lasting physical assets.
- Compelling portfolio of digital and physical work.
- Strong skills in brand building through design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits