Graphic Designer Adventure Ready Brands
Graphic DesignUS, Remote11 days ago
Adventure Ready Brands exists to inspire outdoor adventure. We have a strong history and portfolio of brands focused on enjoying the outdoors (Adventure Medical Kits, Ben’s, Natrapel, Afterbite, Rapidpure, etc.) and have recently established a strategy and plan to accelerate growth.
The Graphic Designer position will help bring our brands to life for consumers across all key touchpoints including packaging, digital advertising, social, e-commerce, etc. Candidates should bring creativity and design skill along with attention to detail and a high capacity for execution. A growth mindset and an attitude that embraces opportunity will serve candidates well as we work in a fast-paced, agile environment. The opportunity for impact is huge as we look to grow and expand our portfolio of brands.
This role will be expected to lead design projects from concept to execution, and maintain all digital assets including product images, packaging designs, catalog files, advertisements, etc. The position focuses on solution conceptualization, editing, creating, presenting and implementing designs in partnership with Brand Management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintains and updates existing packaging and product design and prepares for print
- Prepares catalogs, presentations, sell sheets and trade show materials for publication in appropriate medium
- Creates print and digital advertisements following creative briefs
- Ensures projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Responsible for product photography for use in packaging, advertising, websites, catalog, etc.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Establishes creative direction for assigned brands; creating and maintaining brand style guides under supervision of Brand Management
- Prepares product and/or packaging prototypes, mock-ups, and digital renderings as needed by Marketing and Sales
- Maintains assigned project / task timelines and status updates with marketing team in lock step with Assistant Brand Manager
- Manages print vendor communications for all print jobs as well as preparation of print job RFQs for review by manager
- Establish specifications for printed product raw material
- Assist as needed in content management of website—updating images and copy
- Owns maintenance of product image database for assigned brands
- Provides general administrative support to marketing projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years experience in graphic design (print and digital)
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
- Compelling portfolio of work over range of creative projects
- Excellent attention and eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, in person or over technology platform
- Fluent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Professional demeanor
- Dedicated team player with collaborative approach
- Remote Opportunity