CELLINK is the world’s leading bioconvergence company. As a global supplier of innovative life-science solutions, we strive to find synergies between the most recent findings in biology and the latest breakthroughs in mechanical and digital technologies.
The best-in-class products we develop are also backed by our renowned support team of highly skilled application and technical specialists. We are committed to the highest quality because we know that our 3D bioprinters, bioinks, single-cell dispensers, imaging systems and liquid handlers are being used to solve today’s most pressing challenges in tissue engineering, cell biology, microscopy, drug development and healthcare.
Our three core values are passion, inspiration and persistence. We are passionate about what we do. We are inspired by, and work to inspire, today’s greatest scientific minds. We are persistent about going the extra mile to deliver the very best.
CELLINK is currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer - we are open to many locations, Boston, Gothenburg, Freiburg or remote. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, we do more than accept difference.
We celebrate diversity, we support employees from a wide range of backgrounds, and we benefit from the added creativity and richness that these differences bring to our offices and community. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment where everyone’s talents and opinions contribute to the greater good and are always recognized.
Who you are:
A person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter who is looking to grow with an organization that is constantly growing. You are adaptive and flexible, passionate about your work, and inspired by our goal to create the future of medicine.
- Create impactful marketing assets for both print and digital campaigns including but not limited to brochures, newsletters, event materials, advertisements, website design, email, social media, promotions etc. across a wide variety of platforms.
- Maintain our corporate brand standards while displaying a degree of creativity and showcasing our brand personality.
- Stay up to date with current design trends and technology — the ideal candidate is constantly looking for ways to improve and push solutions forward.
- Develop impressive presentations that seamlessly combine design and information.
- Communicate your design concepts to stakeholders and find a balance between defending your vision and finding alternative solutions when needed.
- Manage outsourced projects when necessary with external vendors and agencies.
- Provide creative direction for product and in-context promotional photography. If qualified, serve as the company’s support photographer.
- Create templates for use across the company that maintain the visual identity
- Bachelor’s in graphic design or related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication in English. Clear ability to explain the thought process behind the design
- Graphic design experience working with products and product launches in one of the following fields is strongly preferred: Life sciences, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical research, academia.
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- We love photos and video content, so Premiere and After Effects are a plus!
- 3D visualization is also a bonus