Graphic Designer - Contractor Apartment Life
Graphic DesignRemote7 days ago
The graphic designer will have primary responsibility for maintaining and designing within the brand of Apartment Life. This leader will be passionate about the vision and mission of AL and combine this passion with design and communication skills, and project management to promote the best of Apartment Life to teams/ coordinators and clients to ultimately impact residents.
- Three years of experience in a professional graphic design position.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, Canva.com, Microsoft Office Suite - Word, PPT
- Remote position
- 10-15 hours per week
The physical and mental competencies necessary to execute the requirements of this role are:
- Servant Heart
- Moral integrity, professional maturity, and passion to serve people and build relationships and community
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, discernment, time management, and self-motivation
- Ability to understand, embrace and clearly communicate Apartment Life vision, mission and purpose
- Strong self-starter and results-driven
- Embrace and model Apartment Life's core values.
- Adhere to best practice, including branding standards.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with team to achieve shared goals and outcomes.
- Ensure administration is consistent and effective; provide timely communication and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in highly relational work environment and culture - combining hard work and passion with joy, fun and authentic relationship with others.