The Worldwide Channel Creative Team is seeking a top-tier Graphic Designer to create groundbreaking new experiences for Apple’s global sales organization. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating world class design.
The position requires exceptional design thinking and demonstrable expertise in digital product solutions. Requires a strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking as well as the ability to collaborate effectively with designers, developers and key partners.
Strong communication skills are a must, as well as coolness under pressure, problem solving, attention to detail, and the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change. Above all, the role requires a dedicated individual who understands Apple’s high standards and design aesthetic to the core.
- You have 7-10 years of significant experience focused on graphic design for web and iOS, including responsive design
- You can present and articulate the vision in a purposeful and thoughtful way, have an eye for detail, and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality
- You have extensive experience with consumer facing digital products and B2B platform design; from large-scale workflow solutions to bespoke, niche design
- You possess strong oral, written and interpersonal skills to articulately express the rationale behind design decisions
- You are familiar with accessibility standards, inclusive design practices, and accessibility features on Apple operating systems
- You are highly skilled in creating sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes, and written documentation, using modern design and prototyping tools
- You possess extensive expertise in a broad range of graphic design skills, including interaction design, visual design, branding, UX research, and more
- You have strong portfolio of work that demonstrates the above
- You have high energy and a positive personality
- You are flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project
- You have a passion for Apple, our products, and our customers is a requirement.
Gather input from partners and draw on your extensive design knowledge and industry experience to distill project requirements into intuitive design that addresses clearly defined needs
- Create journey maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, style guides, prototypes, site maps, and other design artifacts to communicate design approach and to gain alignment across partners
- Iterate rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of the project
- Manage and build positive relationships across disciplines with designers, developers, product teams, and cross functional partners
Education & Experience
Degree in design, visual arts, communication, creative, or equivalent experience designing component-based web, mobile, or desktop applications