You are highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. You relish the opportunity to learn by doing in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You thrive in a culture that is nimble, collaborative, analytical and creative. Must have an up-to-date portfolio that showcases current design trends.
Does this sound like you? If so, Level Agency is currently looking for a self-motivated and innovative Graphic Designer to join a cross-functional team of performance marketers and we can’t wait to meet you! The successful candidate has a strong graphic portfolio, a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into animation.
About the Position:
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for utilizing up-to-date knowledge of animation and video editing techniques while interpreting our clients’ needs to design solutions with high visual impact. They will work on a variety of products, including display ads, responsive websites and landing pages, animated social advertising, and interactive apps. They are able to communicate well and work methodically as part of a team.
- Translating design brief and requirements into creative HTML5 animated ads
- Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Developing graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Presenting design to clients and internal stakeholders
- Must be able to design, code, and animate banner ads that elevate brands with a strong focus on direct response and marketing performance.
- Proficiency with timeline-based animations/banners
- Knowledge of composition of HTML5 Banner Ads
- Must have knowledge of display advertising and current social media trends
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe XD, Animate, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects etc.)
- Video editing capability
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal teams
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to develop quick solutions to solve pressing problems
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Competitive compensation
- Performance reviews every six months
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ability to develop and refine skills with career advancement opportunities
- Great medical benefits with the region's top plan
- Simple IRA with 3% employer match contribution
- Employee appreciation programs
Level Agency is a leading full-service interactive agency headquartered in Pittsburgh seeking a Graphic Designer. Recently #190 on the Inc. 500’s Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh’s Best Place to Work, Level Agency delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.