Graphic Designer OLCO Design
Graphic DesignWolverhampton, UK, Remote10 days ago
You could be the specialist Graphic Designer that OLCO DESIGN are searching for if you are…
- Experienced in the creation of polished reports, presentations, infographics and bringing information to life with great design.
- Creative, confident, intelligent, and methodical.
- Reliable to develop consistently amazingly creative work.
- Attention to detail focused and considered accurate, systematic, analytical.
- Excited about developing skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe applications.
- Interested in business, perhaps you have a side-line venture of your own.
- Accustomed to delivering amazing deliverables within rapid time scales.
- A wizard at Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft PowerPoint applications.
- Thrilled to join a small agency with big plans to scale with you on-board
You’ll be responsible for taking client information (in whatever form it takes) and turning it into exciting, clear and visually engaging reports, presentations and documentation along with the opportunity to create outstanding brochures along with many other related collaterals. Plus, you'll be delivering outputs that exceed expectations, make an impression and are all exquisitely executed. You’ll need to be well presented, trustworthy, punctual and apply a logical approach to problem-solving. You’ll be keen to apply your current skills and to take this opportunity to learn, develop and achieve exceptional results.
This is predominantly a home-based role due to COVID, but you must be based within a one hour commute of our offices in Tettenhall, Wolverhampton.
Timescales & Deadlines for all Applications:
Applications close on Friday 30th April 2021. Applications received before this date may not be acknowledged, but will be assessed on or before 7th May 2021, so please do not worry if you haven't heard back before then.
Once all applications have been reviewed after 30/04/2021, we will be in touch with you if you have been shortlisted. You will then be advised of the next stages of the application process which will include an invitation to complete a project brief and take part in our revolutionary interview process.
If you believe this to be you, be ready to show us why when you apply today.
How to apply
Please send your application by email to: email@example.com the subject line (IYC - Graphic Designer + Your Name).
- Your branded CV in PDF format
- Your PDF Portfolio showcasing your best work
- Your covering letter in PDF format explaining why this role is perfect for you
Please note that applications without these items may well not be accepted.