Parade is a self-expression brand. We make Creative Basics—underwear that celebrates who you are today. We believe that women’s underwear is a replenishment category that needs a mass-market challenger brand focused on delivering style and fabric innovation.
Our DNA is community-first and catalyzed via mobile experiences because we know it’s the best way to find her. Parade has been honored by the Webby Awards and featured in InStyle, Nylon, Teen Vogue. Refinery29, Forbes and other publications. Parade has raised more than $6M to date from top investors such as Greycroft and Lerer Hippeau, and the founders of Warby Parker, Casper, Bonobos, and Away. In our first full year, we're on track to do $10M in revenue and sell over 750K pairs of underwear!
We are looking for a junior to mid level designer to develop the evergreen parade brand through growth creative, collateral, and our end-to-end onsite experience. As Parade enters its next phase of growth, we are looking for a technically skilled designer and adaptable storyteller who can assist in the execution and optimization of our digital experience and marketing channels.
What You'll Do
- Overall Focus: Refine our definition of the Parade brand ethos, balancing the aspirational and relatable characteristics of the brand, and helping us understand how this trickles down into every brand touchpoint.
- Digital Experiences: Work closely with the digital team to drive best in class experiences through all phases of product development and iteration - designing, testing and validating new approaches to digital commerce.
- Brand System Design: You’ll help finalize a brand system for emails, ad creative, and collateral. Helping to push the bounds of what we’re doing in each channel.
- Creative Strategy: You will work directly with the key creatives at the company to inspire the brand world of Parade.
- You will act as a guardian of the new brand book, a key document that will help align both Parade Team members and investors and external stakeholders.
- Storytelling: You will be responsible for helping establish core storytelling threads, working with the rest of the team to closely understand the focus for product/brand storytelling and creating a strategy around it. You will not be the executor of copy on email, social, etc--but you will suggest direction.
- Innovative Product Marketing: Help to give a visual identity to new fabric platforms through logos, icons, suggestions of art direction, with an eye for differentiation. You’ll work to establish this identity across email, collateral, ads, and more.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 3+ years of creative work and graphic design experience
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI standards and a portfolio of web design.
- Highly creative with a sharp eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work and maintain an efficient workflow in a fast paced environment
- Animation and basic video editing are a must, along with a portfolio of social ads across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Introductory knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of HTML and CSS are a plus
What We Value
We Play to Win: We compete to win the race. We are here to make Parade the embodiment of excellence and we do that by becoming the best in the world at what we do.
We Move Like Water: We’re flexible, fast, energized, and bring a blank slate approach to work every day.
We’re Box Packers: We like being in the trenches and getting our hands dirty to make her experience with Parade great. We put in the hours because we know that’s what drives results.
We’re Aligned & Collaborative: We strive to create alignment and we love to collaborate with one another through creating structure.
We Spark Magic & Have Fun: We’re optimistic and creative people. We love fun and we embrace the ride.
Benefits + Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Paid time off including Vacation PTO, Sick Leave, and Quarterly Company-wide Wellness Days
- WFH setup stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts on Parade products
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply